BENEFITS OF QUICK THAW UNIT
MULTIPLE CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
CONTAINER VERSION: The Container Version of our quick thaw unit offers the most versatility for placement. In addition, it can be easily transported to other facilities to help with capacity needs as well as scheduled and emergency maintenance issues.
FREE STANDING VERSION: The Free Standing Version of the quick thaw unit is ideal for customers who do not have the available floor space within the factory to place a Built-In Version. Cost is reduced since construction or building changes are minimised. This model can also be moved at a later date if needed.
BUILT-IN VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE: The Built-In Version of the quick thaw unit is ideal for customers who want to place their Thaw Cell next to their Production / Processing Cell. This set up will reduce the internal transport of product within the facility.
FEATURES OF THE QUICK THAW UNIT (MODEL QTU-42)
- Specialised defrost systems allows for accurate and effective defrost with minimal manual operation.
- Intelligent controller closely monitors and regulates internal container temperatures (within 1°C) and the thawing process as a whole, thereby reducing drip loss.
- Using a series of probes in and around the product, the controller determines optimal air temperature and speed to facilitate thawing and closely monitors desired core and surface temperature to ensure minimum damage to the product.
- Reduces drip loss.
- Temperature data can be easily downloaded and transmitted for food safety and quality assurance purposes.
- Saves cost as the Quick Thaw Unit increases the use of frozen seafood instead of expensive fresh seafood.
- Unit can be installed in insulated rooms or, if plant space is at a premium, the unit can be mounted on moveable insulated containers provided by Klinge Group Australia/Morep, thereby also increasing workspace while ensuring the thawing process occurs smoothly.
- A high unit capacity allows the Quick Thaw Unit to quickly defrost pallets.